Post-award staff in the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (RSP) assist PIs and department-level grant support personnel with budget management, preparation of financial reports, and maintenance of accounting records. Post-award staff can answer questions about the allowability of planned expenditures, provide updates on the status of your budget, and assist in communication with funders.
Each award is assigned a fiscal officer who monitors the account for compliance with university and sponsor requirements and is available to assist PIs with questions, planning, advice and guidance. Certain communications with funders, such as requests for no-cost extensions or clarification of spending guidelines, are normally handled by your fiscal officer. PIs should be in regular communication with their assigned fiscal officer.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Fine and Performing Arts
- Western Gallery
- Fairhaven College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- College of the Environment
- Institute of Environmental Toxicology
- Institute of Watershed Studies
- Woodring College of Education
- Student Success Initiatives
- Student Outreach Services
- Enrollment and Student Services
- Small Business Development Center
- Washington Campus Compact
- Leadership Advantage Program
- Child Development Center
For assistance with internal grants contact firstname.lastname@example.org.